Amazon Elements Vitamin K₂, 100mcg, 65 Capsules
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $14.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Vitamin K2, plant-based nutrient
- - Once-daily vegan Vitamin K2 made from fermented chickpea flour
- - Does not contain allergens, artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, gluten, or soy
- - Discover the certificate of analysis for your vitamins by scanning the code on the bottle
- - Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients
- Product Dimensions: 1.88 x 1.88 x 3.6 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B01L081K0O
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Our Vitamin K2
It Starts with Fermentation
Amazon Elements Vitamin K2 capsules contain plant-based nutrients derived from fermented chickpeas. This fermentation process begins when a culture is added to a fermenter along with chickpea flour and allowed to ferment for several days. Next, the mixture is filtered to remove all of the liquid and then extracted in order to concentrate the Vitamin K2 oil. The vitamin oil is blended with a powder to produce the ingredient used in our vitamin.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), because of their 20 years of experience in the world of vitamins and dietary supplements. Located in Chandler, Arizona, ANS is known for their high quality standards and thorough evaluation of products and ingredients at every stage. From raw materials to finished goods, their rigorous program ensures that you receive a high-quality, unadulterated product that you feel good about taking.
Located in Chandler, AZ
We know it’s important to you to have a transparent view into the product you’re consuming. That’s why we include details about the ingredients in our Amazon Elements Vitamin K2, including their origins and purpose. The active ingredient is a concentrated Vitamin K2 oil which is derived from fermented chickpea flour. Other ingredients in the vitamin are designed to help keep the blend consistent, prevent it from caking, and support the encapsulation process. Our Vitamin K2 does not contain allergens and the equipment used to make the product is cleaned and assessed prior to each use.
Active ingredient extracted from fermented chickpea flour. From India.
Ensures each capsule is consistently filled. From Brazil.
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
Holds, seals, and protects the formula. From USA.
See all ingredients
Organic Rice Hull Concentrate
Prevents the formula from caking. From California, USA.
Lubricates the formula so that it can be easily encapsulated. From Jurong Island, Singapore.
Prevents the formula from caking and sticking to the manufacturing equipment. From Baltimore, Maryland.
Still have questions?
- Does this vitamin contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain allergens, including gluten or soy. The equipment used to make the product is also cleaned and assessed prior to use to verify the prevention of allergens and cross-contamination.
See all questions and answers
- Is this vitamin gluten-free?
- Yes. Gluten is not used in the formulation or creation of this product. As an additional precaution, we also test the product for the presence of gluten to ensure that it has not been cross-contaminated.
- Is the capsule made from animal gelatin?
- No. No animal products are used to create this product.
- Is this vitamin vegan?
- What is the difference between a vitamin in a capsule and a tablet?
- A capsule is used as the vessel to hold a powdered vitamin formulation. The formulation remains a powder inside the capsule, whereas in a tablet, the vitamin formulation is compressed.
- What is magnesium stearate? Why is it added to the vitamin?
- Magnesium stearate is a chemical compound of magnesium salt of stearic acid. It is a white, water-insoluble powder used to lubricate the vitamin formula so that it can be easily encapsulated.
- What is silicon dioxide? Why is it added to the vitamin?
- Silicon dioxide is a chemical compound most commonly found in quartz and living organisms. It is used to prevent the vitamin formula from caking and sticking to manufacturing equipment.
- What is microcrystalline cellulose? Why is it added to the vitamin?
- Microcrystalline cellulose is a refined wood pulp. It is used to prevent the vitamin formula from caking to ensure that each capsule is consistently filled.
- Where is the product made?
- The product is made in Arizona, USA, by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), from US and imported ingredients.
- Who tests the vitamins?
- We use the ANS state-of-the-art facility as well as ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of our products. Each lab is responsible for performing different tests.
- How long are vitamins potent?
- Vitamins degrade naturally over time at varying rates. We test our vitamins potency after each production and include those results on the certificate of analysis. This means that the potency for your bottle may be lower than appears on the certificate of analysis depending on its age. To ensure you get the most from our product, we designed our shelf-life to account for this.
- Is this the certificate of analysis for my vitamins?
- The certificate of analysis on this page is from our latest batch of product. You can access the certificate for your vitamins by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, click the camera icon in the search bar, and scan your bottle’s barcode.
- How did you verify the safety and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that includes testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial, heavy metal, and chemical), purity (identity and authenticity), and potency (concentration of ingredients) to ensure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are based on industry practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis, in addition to risk assessment of the raw materials, products, and manufacturing facility.
- How do I access the certificate of analysis for my bottle?
- This can be accessed through the code located on the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, tap the camera icon in the search bar, and scan the barcode on your bottle.
- I took this Vitamin K2 and now I feel sick. What should I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You can also call our customer service at 877-485-0385 or send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking this vitamin.