Biotics Research Bio-B6 Phosphate™ – Activated Vitamin B6, Supports Energy Production and Metabolism
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $16.90
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- •ENERGY PRODUCTION AND METABOLISM: P-5-P is widely utilized in central metabolism, especially in amino acid biosynthesis and energy production. It functions as a coenzyme in the release of glucose from stored glycogen, turning it into energy.
- •HELPS MAINTAIN LEVELS OF HAPPY BRAIN CHEMICALS: Stored in the liver, muscles and brain, vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor and is involved in more than 100 reactions, including neurotransmitter synthesis. Insufficient levels of B6 can result in low levels of dopamine, serotonin, epinephrine, melatonin, norepinephrine and GABA, neurotransmitters that contribute to positive mood and behavior. Sufficient levels of B6 help maintain healthy levels of neurotransmitters that support health.
- •SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Vitamin B6 regulates the production of homocysteine, a compound that, in excess, can damage the lining of blood vessels both in the heart and brain. Vitamin B6, therefore, supports both cognitive and cardiovascular health.
- •WHO WE ARE: We are Biotics Research. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing "The Best of Science and Nature". We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- •QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and B6 Phosphate, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
- Product Dimensions: 0.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- ASIN: B0054JSX5Q
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews