Crystalloid Electrolyte Trace Minerals, 16 ounce – by Eximus Health
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $16.99
- ATTENTION For a limited time, Buy One Bottle, Get One Free!!. See Special Offers Below for Details
- We can no longer depend solely on our food for our daily supply of minerals; Our foods are grown in over-farmed, mineral deficient soil. The plants are hungry and will take on anything that will nourish them, and so they take up fertilizers, residue from pesticides, and other noxious metals. Then they are watered by acid rain. We eat these nutrient deficient plants and take these things into our bodies, which can contribute to disease forming in our bodies.
- You may think that you get enough minerals if you eat clean and drink mineral water, but do you ever deal with stress? Have you taken medicinal drugs, laxatives or antacids? Fought an illness recently or are you getting older? All of these contribute to mineral deficiency in your body.
- Your body needs trace minerals to operate at its best, and CRYSTALLOID MINERALS, not colloidal, are the ultimate form of delivery. Minerals must get INTO YOUR CELLS to benefit your body. Colloidal minerals are too large to pass through the cell membranes to be effectively absorbed and utilized by the cells, however, crystalloid electrolyte minerals are small enough to pass through the cells' semi-permeable membranes and be absorbed, ultimately benefiting your body and health.
- Contains zero preservatives, fillers, artificial additives, colors, sugar, salt, yeast, milk, corn, soy, wheat, or methylparabens. They have almost no taste, so you can take them daily without the salty taste of other leading brands.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B0109QUDV0
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionTrace Minerals from Eximus Health are derived from natural sources and are similar to mineral water in taste.
One teaspoon provides a homeopathic solution of organic copper, iodine, manganese, zinc, potassium, cobalt, sodium, selenium, chromium, silica, and boron in trace amounts.
Our need for minerals is as essential as our need for oxygen. Trace minerals are essential to help enable your body fight off the things that the environment throws at you every day.
Trace minerals are essential for the functioning of the body's immune and hormonal systems. Liquid minerals carry the life force by rapid absorption into one's body at the cellular level, more so than any other substance. Trace minerals greatly effect vitality and quality of longevity.
The body depends on proper mineral absorption.
16 oz. - 1 month supply
Product Contains NO: METHYLPARABENS preservatives, fillers, artificial additives, colors, sugar, salt, yeast, milk, corn, soy, or wheat.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take one (1) teaspoon diluted in eight (8) ox of water three (3) times daily, 20-30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Shake well before using