Designs for Health – P-5-P – 50mg Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, + Vitamin B6, Supports Balanced Moods, 120 Capsules
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $28.75
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- A BETTER, FASTER FORM OF B6 - Vitamin B6 is found in three forms, all of which must be converted into activated pyridoxal-5-phosphate by the liver. Go straight to P-5-P, which is the form of vitamin B6 the body ultimately uses and is necessary for a wide range of actions.*
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH & LIPID METABOLISM - Adequate B6 levels are necessary for heart health, as well as glucose production, amino acid and lipid metabolism.*
- BALANCE STRESS LEVELS - P-5-P helps convert 5-HTP to serotonin, L-DOPA to dopamine, and aids in the production of GABA. This promotes a more positive response to stress in already healthy individuals.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.
- Product Dimensions: 0.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- ASIN: B00571E3W8
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionVitamin B6 is found in three forms pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine all of which must be converted into activated pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) by the liver. P-5-P is the form of vitamin B6 the body ultimately uses and is necessary for a wide range of actions, including the production of GABA, the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin, and also in the decarboxylation of L-Dopa to dopamine. It is also needed for glucose production as well as amino acid and lipid metabolism.* Made with non-GMO ingredients.
DESIGNS FOR HEALTH: Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional's trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality. It means superior quality products and proven efficacy which means optimal results for you and your health. Led by a talented and committed team of professionals whose ultimate goal is to help people lead healthier lives, Designs for Health delivers on its promise to provide the highest quality nutritional products available.