Natural Living Iodine Plus 2 for Low Thyroid – 5 Bottles

  • List Price: $99.00
  • Sale Price: $99.00
  • Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Buy Now

Features

  • FREE SHIPPING on purchases over $100
  • Iodine-Plus2 effective as a stand-alone in many thyroid-deficient conditions
  • 12.5 mg of iodine/iodide per tablet along with Vitamins B2 (Riboflavin) for enhanced utilization
  • Identical to Iodoral but has extras that make Iodine-Plus superior
  • IodinePlus-2 is formulated, compounded and bottled entirely in the USA!

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 5 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
  • ASIN: B00DDT7AUI
  • Item model number:
  • Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews

Product Description

Is IodinePlus-2 Right for You? IodinePlus-2 can and will replace your depleted stores of essential iodine. When using this product, please remember: • 80% of our customers will experience lasting and obvious benefits. This means your thyroid was in all probability iodine-starved. • 20% of you may experience little or no results. For you, your thyroid deficiency may not be iodine related but due to other causes. • Taking an iodine supplement may skew thyroid panel test results - sometimes significantly. Combination iodine/iodide supplementation is now first-line therapy for thyroid-deficient conditions. Iodine Plus 2 alone may enable your thyroid gland to function normally without having to resort to prescription thyroid hormones. Combine with our new abdominal fat reducer product - Natural Living Belly Fat Burner - for even better results, if your are looking to lose that tummy bulge.

Additional Natural Living Iodineplus2 Benefits:

* Niacin-free with no "niacin flush"
* Selenium maximizes iodine active thyroid hormone (T3) conversion
* 60 tablets per bottle
About Natural Living

Natural Living has been in business since 2006. It makes a number of different vitamins, dietary supplements and cosmetic creams. Natural Living is the largest online seller of iodine tablets in the world. All products made by Natural Living are manufactured in the U.S.A. according to GMP specifications.

Special Offers and Product Promotions

* Buy now and receive a special re-order discount code worth 10% off the next order on all of our products! The packing slip that you receive with your order contains your discount coupon code to use upon re-ordering.

* FREE SHIPPING on purchases over $100

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought