NatureWise Kids’ Care Time-Release Probiotics: Ages 3+, Easy to Swallow Micro-Pearls, Delivers 15x More Live Cultures, 8 Strains for Children’s Immune Support, Shelf Stable, Acid Resistant, 60 Count
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $18.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- NatureWise Probiotics for Kids delivers 8 kid-friendly probiotic strains for digestive and immune health-twice as many as the leading brand.
- Offering 3 billion CFU in each tiny micropearl, our probiotic digestive supplements are easy to ingest or can be hidden in food-without any fuss for parents or kids!
- Our WiseBiotics technology delivers 15 times more live cultures to the lower GI tract than standard probiotics, making NatureWise Kids' Care Probiotics comparable to a 45 billion CFU probiotic.
- Unlike other probiotics for kids, our unique time release probiotics provide a controlled release of live cultures throughout the child's intestines, throughout their day.
- NatureWise probiotic immune supplements are guaranteed viable with live, active cultures up to expiration-even at room temperature.
- Product Dimensions: 1.88 x 1.88 x 3.63 inches;
- ASIN: B00OTTLBHE
- Item model number: H&PC-43286
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Good Health Starts in the Gut Kids are exposed daily at school and at play to environmental factors that can challenge their immune systems. The balance of “good” gut flora that lives naturally in a child’s intestines can also be depleted by diets too high in sugar or low in fiber, and by exposure to antibiotics and certain medications. Any and all of these influences can deplete the friendly bacteria that kids need to keep their digestive and immune systems strong. Supplementation with NatureWise Kids' Care Probiotics can help give children the support they need for a healthy microbiome, supporting better digestion, nutrient absorption, and immunity.*
Next-Generation Probiotics for Kids NatureWise Probiotics for Kids delivers 8 kid-friendly probiotic strains and 3 billion CFU in one tiny micro-pearl that's easy to take or can be hidden in food — without any fuss for parents or kids! We’ve also added natural orange flavor, so even if they’re accidentally chewed, they still taste great. Our Kids' Care Probiotics are sugar free, gluten free, non-GMO and contain no artifical colors or sweetners.
Smart Delivery, Sustained Release Other probiotic products for kids, like chewable gummies or liquid probiotics, are often designed primarily to be fuss-free for parents. Unfortunately, most of the live cultures in these products are destroyed in the mouth and stomach, and only a miniscule amount make it to their targeted destination. Our unique WiseBiotics delivery system helps ensure that your child’s probiotic survives the gastric acids and provides a controlled release of live cultures throughout the child’s intestines, throughout their day.*
Live Cultures Guaranteed Many probiotics on store shelves fail to meet label potency claims, and may have no viability at all by the time they are actually consumed. NatureWise Daily Care Probiotics is guaranteed viable with live, active cultures up to expiration, and we ensure exceptional shelf-life stability—even at room temperature.
Third Party Tested for Purity & Potency NatureWise is certified by NSF, one of the most stringent and respected GMP certification organizations in the world. Our products are carefully tested by third party laboratories for purity and potency, as well as physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing the highest standards of quality and safety.
The NatureWise Difference At NatureWise, we are passionate about helping people live healthier, happier lives. Achieving a healthy you involves a balanced diet, regular exercise, and finding a source of support to help you reach your personal goals. With every NatureWise purchase, our customers gain access to a team of world-class customer service professionals available to help answer questions and offer personalized support. It’s part of what makes NatureWise a different kind of company.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.